Lake Titicaca is the highest navigable lake in the world. And you think you have a tough time getting to the lake on a Friday afternoon?
Friday afternoon traffic in lake country vs. climbing into the thin air of the Andes. There really isn’t a clear-cut winner. But no matter what ordeal you must endure to get to your preferred body of water, you’ll be happier if you’ve brought along one of our new Legend® Glass rods. A completely new series featuring super-premium, linear S-Glass blanks built on IPC®-engineered mandrels – these are the ultimate fiberglass rods. Super light in weight, they are designed for fishing all types and sizes of crankbaits and other lures that benefit when matched with a moderate-action rod. Four different models, all designed for specific crankbait applications. Just thinking about it will make the drive all that much shorter.
ROD MODEL DESCRIPTIONS:
LGC610MM: Ideal model for shorter, pinpoint accurate casts. Made for fishing smaller crankbaits including square bills. It’s also a great rod for small-to medium size chatterbaits.
LGC72MM: Designed to handle small-to-medium size crankbaits including square bills and similar size chatterbaits. Works really well with mid-range, standard lip crankbaits that dive to depths of 16'. A versatile model that excels in open water.
LGC74MHM: Perhaps the most versatile model in the series, it’s designed to handle medium-to-large size crankbaits and chatterbaits at various water depths up to 20’. Ideal for fishing large, lipless crankbaits and large profile square bills.
LGC711HM: A very unique model built to fish big, deep-diving crankbaits at 20’ depths and more. This model features Fuji’s palming reel seat for added comfort and reduced hand fatigue.
- Integrated Poly Curve® (IPC®) tooling technology
- Super premium, 100% linear S-glass
- Designed for crankbaits and other lures ideally matched to a moderate action rod
- Fuji® K Series Concept Tangle Free guides with Alconite rings and polished frames. Ideal for super braid, mono and fluorocarbon lines, the sloped frame and ring “shed” tangles before they become a problem
- Fuji® ECS reel seat with frosted silver hood on most models. Fuji® PSS-SD palming reel seat with frosted silver hood on LGC711HM
- Split-grip/super-grade cork handle
- Kigan hook-keeper
- Two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish
- 15-year transferable warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service
- Designed and handcrafted in Park Falls, U.S.A.